ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

N.A.N.Y. 2014 pledge: Some sort of game (Didn't get it done :( )

<< < (3/3)

p3lb0x:

Started building a level, not using the platforms I created in the previous video, although something like that will definitely be used for more generic platforms later. Right now I am just working on creating an intro level.

p3lb0x:
Decided to spend the time between christmas and new years with my girlfriend instead of finishing my NANY. For the people that want to check out what I made you can download the current version here

Controls are WASD for movement, H for jumping, J for useless batting action. O for showing collision detection debug boxes and escape for quitting to the menu.

Was fun, slightly burned out halfway through. But that's alright, still learned a lot and I'll be back next year!

Deozaan:
I recommend you update the original post--as well as the thread title--to say whether or not this is a finished NANY entry or if it's been withdrawn.

If it's a finished submission, then more details in the original post would be great. There's a nice template you can use to standardize it and give you an idea of the kind of info to include. :Thmbsup:

p3lb0x:
I wouldn't count it as finished, but yeah. It would probably be a good idea to update the opening post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version