ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

So, about wallpaper changers...

<< < (4/7) > >>

skwire:
Nice app!-tomos (December 25, 2013, 04:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you.   :)

I actually thought it didnt work, but then I realised I had to click "Enable Wallpaper switching" at the bottom :-[
I'll bet that's why you made that button so big - so as I wouldn't miss it. (But I still managed to...)-tomos (December 25, 2013, 04:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'll be adding an icon to the button as well.  The GUI redesign is finished and, with ConstanceJill's testing today, I think we have a pretty decent app.

The resizing is being done quite well.-tomos (December 25, 2013, 04:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm using the standard Microsoft GDI+ library for the resizing so it should be fairly decent.

Last requests from ConstanceJill sound very good :up:-tomos (December 25, 2013, 04:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Both of those requests are in the latest build I have.

As an aside, can anybody thing up a better name for this application?  I suck at naming.

tomos:
^ WallpaperWhipper (?)

MilesAhead:
How about Paper Cachet ?

skwire:
^ WallpaperWhipper (?)-tomos (December 25, 2013, 05:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hmmm...not bad.   :D

For the record, ConstanceJill and I came up with PEWS (Process Exclusive Wallpaper Switcher).  I'm not completely sold on it so keep the ideas coming, though.  =]

tomos:
^ got that from you saying you should "be able to whip up a prototype pretty quickly".

On another note, I *think* I came across an image that is stretched with the "Scale" setting - but I cant find it in the folder (should have started with a smaller sample). [edit] found the image, it was laready stretched, so no problem there [/edit]
Where the path to file would be very helpful. (Is the new version up yet?)

I'm also wondering now if it would be worthwhile/possible to add sorting, as well as random. Could [in theory] be done like trout: list/repeat-list/random/shuffle. Or more like a file manager: by-name/by-date/random/shuffle.
(More of an idle idea than a personal request.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version