ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > PBOL

Progress Bars of Life BETA v2 - With Zenos Alarm

<< < (3/7) > >>

mouser:
the itemxml file.

you may want to open it up in a text editor to see if maybe it became corrupt and that's the cause of the crashing?
there should also be an itemxml.bak backup file.

dr_andus:
Thanks, Mouser, all hunky-dory now!  ;D

The Zeno alert is a very interesting idea. One request/suggestion so far. Would it be possible to set the alert popup (and sound) to disappear by itself after a set number of seconds? I find it a bit disruptive to have to manually click on it to make it disappear.

E.g. at the moment I'm using it with my "half hour" bar (roughly a Pomodoro), and when it chimes in at 15 min, I am in the middle of writing (usually in some distraction-free full-screen mode, such as in WriteMonkey), so I'd prefer to just take notice of it but not have to disrupt my flow to click on it to go away.

Thanks for considering.

mouser:
Good idea, i will add an option for that.

Added and uploaded.

dr_andus:
Sweet!!  :Thmbsup: That was quick!

mouser:
The only thing to remember is that when you enable this feature, its always going to fade out all alerts.

I was thinking it might be nice to add a feature that would let you set some events whose alerts should NOT be automatically faded out.  If you enable the automatic fading you could miss an important event if you are away from the pc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version