ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > PBOL

Progress Bars of Life BETA v2 - With Zenos Alarm

(1/7) > >>

mouser:
If you'd like to try the new version of Progress Bars of Life Version 2, with Zeno's Alarm feature, you can get it here:

* https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/pbol

dr_andus:
Thanks Mouser, interesting idea. However, after I installed and ran the beta, the bars are no longer showing up, only the captions.

My set-up: full-sized dock at the bottom of the screen, all bars on one single row.

Win 7, 64-bit.

dr_andus:
So, I uninstalled the beta and reinstalled the previous version, but that one won't run now either. It gives me the following messages: "EaccessViolation". And then a bunch of (6 or more) other "Access violation at address etc. etc." messages. Any idea how I can return to using the previous version? Cheers!

dr_andus:
Well, I uninstalled the previous version as well, and installed the version before that, but I'm still getting the access violation messages, and the program wouldn't run. Does that mean this software doesn't uninstall completely, and whatever is left over interferes with the next installation?

mouser:
Yes, when you uninstall it leaves your old settings. I'm not sure why the old version is balking with the new settings, but that's likely the cause.

However, your screeenshot about it not fitting -- just drag the bottom of the window to resize it -- that's normal that you might have to do that the first time.

ps.
I noticed that my initial sample settings may put the form off screen for people, so i'll have to release an update today I've uploaded a new version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version