ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

EInvalidOp Error!

<< < (2/3) > >>

mouser:
how strange, no error here when searching for it.. i wonder what it could be.. i've never seen this kind of problem before..
i might have to send you a debug version of FARR to help us pinpoint the place in code that it's dying.

blithen:
...wow that's bizarre.
LOL, I just changed the name to headphones2 and it didn't error...
Woah, so I changed it back and error again....I have no idea man haha. Well I have a work around at the moment. It's currently named headphones! and no error haha.

IainB:
I'm guessing there is a file in that directory that has a p in its name, that is somehow "evil" :)
Can you check the files in that folder, and look for one that might have a messed up date stamp, or messed up icon, or something else in it?
If there are a lot of files, you might try moving half of them out of their until you find the offending file (assuming i'm right that it has to do with a file that is somehow odd).
-mouser (December 22, 2013, 09:35 AM)
--- End quote ---
Just a couple of thoughts:

* 1. NTFS ADS (Alternate Data Stream):
Is it possible that there is NTFS ADS (Alternate Data Stream) content peculiar to/attached to the file named F:\Scripts\headphones.bat , and that there is something wrong/corrupt with the data in the data stream?
Any ADS content is lost if a file is transferred to a non-NTFS medium - e.g., it would not necessarily copy into a .zip file unless you had specifically bundled it with something like xplorer² "Bundle to go" function.

* 2. Start the file afresh:
Have you tried deleting or (better) expunging the file F:\Scripts\headphones.bat, and recreating it afresh, and then seeing if the error repeats?

mouser:
Have you tried deleting or (better) expunging the file F:\Scripts\headphones.bat, and recreating it afresh, and then seeing if the error repeats?
--- End quote ---

that is a good idea.  :up:

blithen:
I'm guessing there is a file in that directory that has a p in its name, that is somehow "evil" :)
Can you check the files in that folder, and look for one that might have a messed up date stamp, or messed up icon, or something else in it?
If there are a lot of files, you might try moving half of them out of their until you find the offending file (assuming i'm right that it has to do with a file that is somehow odd).
-mouser (December 22, 2013, 09:35 AM)
--- End quote ---
Just a couple of thoughts:

* 1. NTFS ADS (Alternate Data Stream):
Is it possible that there is NTFS ADS (Alternate Data Stream) content peculiar to/attached to the file named F:\Scripts\headphones.bat , and that there is something wrong/corrupt with the data in the data stream?
Any ADS content is lost if a file is transferred to a non-NTFS medium - e.g., it would not necessarily copy into a .zip file unless you had specifically bundled it with something like xplorer² "Bundle to go" function.

* 2. Start the file afresh:
-IainB (December 24, 2013, 05:35 AM)
--- End quote ---
I have actually and still the error persists. D:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version