ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Cannot Grab Current Screen after Update

<< < (3/3)

Waldoneatsie:
Windows Defender that's on Windows 7, also Webroot that Best Buy added.  I wonder if I should just uninstall and reinstall??  I know when I do that it will not bring up my list of saved captures automatically but they show up in the program folders I want to save to.  Everything seems to work fine in the program and menu's but I just can get the picture of the screen I'm saving to show up.  I even Saved the blank screen just to see if the pic would show up after the save but it's just a white screen.  I'm saving things in e-mails right now to hopefully capture when we figure this out.

Waldoneatsie:
AND....I've used ScreenShot Captor for years and I've never had a problem with loading or after updating until now.  I haven't had to change anything anywhere, it just worked right off.

Waldoneatsie:
OK...I uninstalled and reinstalled the 4.5 version and it works fine except  every time the screen open the option to Print screen pops up.  I'll search around and see if I can stop that.  Is there anything in the newest version that I'm really missing??  Don't know since I never got to use it..LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version