ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Pledge: Laptop utility to run any program on Lid Close

<< < (2/4) > >>

MilesAhead:
I don't see a Program Info table. Assuming this one didn't make it by the deadline?
-kyrathaba (January 06, 2014, 11:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

For some reason I was under the impression we had months to do these, not weeks.  I've been running around trying to get assistance taking college courses.  Looks like the assistance is illusory.  If it's past the deadline then I guess it's a no show.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.

-MilesAhead (January 06, 2014, 11:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well, if you bug Mouser, you can probably slide it in late. As I understand it, it's a "squishy-soft" deadline. It's not like if you miss your tax return by the certain date evil penalties begin to appear!

It's just targeted as "New apps (or other stuff!) for the New Year", aka not really in June. Though I saw something a while back where Mouser thought about just this, and began pondering allowing the apps to be created any time of year, and only "pulled together" about now via the new year.

-TaoPhoenix (January 06, 2014, 04:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

That last must be what was in my mind.  I'm sure I'll do something.  Today is just not a good day.  I guess I'm a fair weather person.  People living in cold parts of the country probably laugh if I gripe about 48 degrees F but with 20 MPH wind and wet it's no fun to be out in it all night when you've acclimated to 60 or 70+ in December.  I'll buoy up with the temperature.  It should get good again in Miami by Thursday or so.  :)  I never was the out doorsy type.  :)

Stoic Joker:
People living in cold parts of the country probably laugh if I gripe about 48 degrees F but with 20 MPH wind and wet it's no fun to be out in it all night when you've acclimated to 60 or 70+ in December.-MilesAhead (January 06, 2014, 05:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

I ain't laughing, it's freaking cold outside (I'm in central Florida) ... God I hate winter!

I vote we give Miles a few "snow days" to catch up.

MilesAhead:
People living in cold parts of the country probably laugh if I gripe about 48 degrees F but with 20 MPH wind and wet it's no fun to be out in it all night when you've acclimated to 60 or 70+ in December.-MilesAhead (January 06, 2014, 05:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

I ain't laughing, it's freaking cold outside (I'm in central Florida) ... God I hate winter!

I vote we give Miles a few "snow days" to catch up.
-Stoic Joker (January 07, 2014, 07:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

Heh heh.  Believe it or not I was looking at these weird things around 5:30 this morning, hovering around the light over the stairs up to the train platform.  I could have sworn they were tiny snowflakes.  :)

cranioscopical:
Believe it or not I was looking at these weird things around 5:30 this morning, hovering around the light over the stairs up to the train platform.  I could have sworn they were tiny snowflakes.  :)
-MilesAhead (January 07, 2014, 12:24 PM)
--- End quote ---
Nah, the guy on the next step up has dandruff.

MilesAhead:
Believe it or not I was looking at these weird things around 5:30 this morning, hovering around the light over the stairs up to the train platform.  I could have sworn they were tiny snowflakes.  :)
-MilesAhead (January 07, 2014, 12:24 PM)
--- End quote ---
Nah, the guy on the next step up has dandruff.

-cranioscopical (January 07, 2014, 05:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Either that or they had A/C running on the platform.  :) I can't figure it out.  Miami natives hate the cold.  Anything below 70 F they wear a hood.  But Government Center Station A/C must be set to 52.  Maybe it's to chill the beer?  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version