ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Pledge: Laptop utility to run any program on Lid Close

(1/4) > >>

MilesAhead:
NANY 2014 Pledge:  Laptop utility to run any program on Lid Close.  Admittedly this will be an easy one.  But since I have a Laptop now I can test it.  I envision a check box for lock screen on close.  Maybe a Gui that allows dragging a shortcut and/or File Open Dialog to select the program.  I'll have to put together something to test to see if it makes sense to run something on Lid Open as that may require a service.  But the thing will do "something" when you close the Laptop Lid.  :)

kyrathaba:
Cool, Miles!

kyrathaba:
I don't see a Program Info table. Assuming this one didn't make it by the deadline?

MilesAhead:
I don't see a Program Info table. Assuming this one didn't make it by the deadline?
-kyrathaba (January 06, 2014, 11:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

For some reason I was under the impression we had months to do these, not weeks.  I've been running around trying to get assistance taking college courses.  Looks like the assistance is illusory.  If it's past the deadline then I guess it's a no show.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.

TaoPhoenix:
-kyrathaba (January 06, 2014, 11:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

For some reason I was under the impression we had months to do these, not weeks.  I've been running around trying to get assistance taking college courses.  Looks like the assistance is illusory.  If it's past the deadline then I guess it's a no show.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.

-MilesAhead (January 06, 2014, 11:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well, if you bug Mouser, you can probably slide it in late. As I understand it, it's a "squishy-soft" deadline. It's not like if you miss your tax return by the certain date evil penalties begin to appear!

It's just targeted as "New apps (or other stuff!) for the New Year", aka not really in June. Though I saw something a while back where Mouser thought about just this, and began pondering allowing the apps to be created any time of year, and only "pulled together" about now via the new year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version