ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor - Copy Image to Clipboard by default

(1/4) > >>

vivsdotdk:
Hi
THANK YOU FOR A GREAT PROGRAM  :-*

I have been searching an searching for a setting that will copy my capture to the clipboard by default.
Is there such a function in the program.

Best regards
Vivi Mathiesen
Denmark

mouser:
glad you like it!

a setting that will copy my capture to the clipboard by default.
--- End quote ---

of course:

So if you set that to capture the image (or path, your choice) to the clipboard after each capture, you probably also want to set the program to stay minimized in the system tray after each capture, rather than presenting you with the post-capture dialog.  You'll find that option on the Interface Options tab or on the post-capture dialog itself (or in system tray menu).

vivsdotdk:
Thanks for the quick reply.
I have that setting already, but it doesn't seem to work.
After having made a capture I go to f.i. Word and use Ctrl+V but nothing happens, so it seems that nothing has been copied to the clipboard.
Best regards
Vivi

mouser:
I think my screenshot may have been misleading since i had a different option chosen than the one you need.

You want the "Copy to clipboard:" option to say "Image Bitmap".

Does this help:

I've tested that option and it works well to let you paste into MS Word after a capture.

TerryR:
I'm trying to do the same thing - get the image on the clipboard automatically after the capture. I've set the options as above, but after the capture I get the "Object and Scrolling Capture Tool" and have to click the "Save the Selected Object" button than the "Save to Clipboard" button. I must be missing something.

Terry

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version