ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Looking for a Foto Resizer that follows (multiple) shortcuts

(1/4) > >>

tomos:
I'm looking for a photo resizer that follows shortcuts:
ideally one that will follow multiple shortcuts - also supporting drag and drop.

I have a folder with lots of shortcuts to images in various locations (this may have been a bad idea, but I dont want to have to do it again!).
I'd like to be able to drag/drop these shortcuts onto a software that'll resize the images.

I've only tried a couple:

* Vlastimil's Picture Resizer (dc link) - I get an error with shortcuts
* Resize ('Created by Peter Bone') - site no longer online, I've used it for years, it's a great portable app - but it cant handle drap n drop nor shortcuts.
* Ren's Photo Resizer (dc link again - only supports individual files)
thought I'd ask for advice at this stage,
TIA!

rgdot:
Never encountered a situation like that with shortcuts but worth a try may be? ImBatch

tomos:
Never encountered a situation like that with shortcuts but worth a try may be? ImBatch
-rgdot (December 13, 2013, 05:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the suggestion, but no joy there either. I suspect it's problematic in general...
I mean, I may have to just copy the images instead of creating shortcuts.

skwire:
If you're open to the idea, I could easily write you a proxy script that would accept your shortcuts, extract the path to the actual image file, and then pass that path to an existing resizing app.  How does that sound?

tomos:
If you're open to the idea, I could easily write you a proxy script that would accept your shortcuts, extract the path to the actual image file, and then pass that path to an existing resizing app.  How does that sound?
-skwire (December 13, 2013, 11:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

sounds very good to me skwire :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version