ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FlipSuite and Flipbook Printer

Can't print flipbook

(1/2) > >>

tmccarthy:
I have 1.06.01 installed on a WinXP machine.  When I try and print a flipbook I created, it goes to the printer queue, the status in the queue says "sent to printer", but it just hangs there in the queue.  Subsequent print jobs from other apps go around it and print out.  Anything I try to print: test page, current page, only print some pages, they all just hang in the queue.  Has anyone heard of this happening?  Is there a way to fix this issue?  I'm printing via USB.  Thanks.

mouser:
hi tmccarthy -
i've never heard of this issue..

maybe it's trying to send to a different printer?
try File -> Setup Printers and try to select the printer you want to print to..

or on Print Options Tab check the Quality and Printer combo boxes and try experimenting with those.

ps. make sure you have the latest version installed.

tmccarthy:
Thanks for the suggestions mouser.  I went to another location and connected to another printer via USB and the flipbook printed (in B&W, flipbook doesn't print in color?)  I didn't change any settings so I don't know why I was having problems with that printer.  If I ever figure out why I'll let you know.

mouser:
of course flipbook printer can print in color!

you know that color problem issue sounds familiar.
my memory was the person who also had that fixed it by changing the "Quality" setting:

try changing that higher or lower and see if it doesn't fix the color and or print queue problem.
let me know if you would so i can see if there is a connection.

brittanylee3250:
does anyone know if i can print the frames individually on a business card dye sublimation printer? like, one frame at a time...not on a sheet of paper?

i don't think i can...but wanted to see if anyone knows more info.

thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version