ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Yahoo mail outage!?

(1/2) > >>

TaoPhoenix:

Anyone else hit by the Yahoo Mail outage?

I know, my machine is a bit ornery, but a simple check of the web says it's "not me" - something evil pulverized Yahoo Mail's servers for over a day. It's hit and miss - people are reporting one account up, one down. (Which I agree with). Someone posted a tentative ETA of 1pm today to have it fixed... but a two day outage, and there's surprisingly little screaming via the main news for this! (At least a ...uh... yahoo search didn't pull many relevant hits!)

cyberdiva:
After reading your message, I checked my Yahoo accounts.  I had no trouble reading mail, both old mail and mail that had arrived today. 

TaoPhoenix:
After reading your message, I checked my Yahoo accounts.  I had no trouble reading mail, both old mail and mail that had arrived today. 
-cyberdiva (December 11, 2013, 09:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sure, that's the randomness bit. Some people are fine, but we're starting into day 3, so someone will be unhappy over there at Yahoo!  :o

cyberdiva:
Usually I'm on the losing end of random.  ;)  Anyway, I hope your accounts are back up soon.

skwire:
I know, my machine is a bit ornery-TaoPhoenix (December 11, 2013, 08:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

What?!  That's crazy talk...   :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version