ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

TaskPilot for task management?

<< < (3/3)

mouser:
for MyLifeOrganized, see: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=2623.0

ben, a mini-review of taskpilot would be great - please do write one up if you are willing!

JavaJones:
I installed MyLifeOrganized a month or so back but I haven't been organized enough to try it yet. How's that for irony? ;) It looks/sounds extremely, extremely promising though. I really like the idea of it automatically prioritizing tasks and it seems to have a very good foundational concept in that it's trying to remove extraneous tasks from your list so you avoid task overload.

- Oshyan

broken85:
Honestly, downloading MyLife Organized and trying it out is what prompted me to purchase TaskPilot. I don't know why, but I felt like it would take too much work to actually use it to its full advantage, and I know exactly what you mean when you said you're not organized enough to try it, heh. It still does look amazing, and I might give it another go someday, but I'm pretty happy with my purchase so far.

I only wish the toolbars in TaskPilot were more customizable, but I'll get to that in my mini-review :)

-Ben

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version