ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Let's Make a List: How to Live Life to the Fullest

(1/2) > >>

Panapple:
How this works: Each post has to follow the numbering and be genuinely helpful or humorous. One point per post. Posts can be as long as you'd like. The only posts not apart of the list should be quotes (no comments). Yes, I invented this idea. Links are allowed. Let's get this started...

1.Treat each day like it's the last day.

IainB:
2. Because it's the last day (of one's life or whatever) don't waste time in frivolous pursuits that don't matter to anyone or have no real meaning/use - e.g., making lists of "things to do on the last day".    :tellme:

app103:
3. Happiness is a state of mind. It is not found in people, places, or things. Take responsibility for your own happiness. It's the only way you will ever attain it.

tomos:
Had a laugh at Iain's comment there - what I had been wondering was: what's the average bloke's version of "Treat each day like it's the last day" ?
Of course maybe my imagination is being a bit unfair on us blokes :) or maybe what I imagine as 'average' is really just a noisy minority.

Anyways, I think I'd have to write a book in order to give any meaningful tips here. Will report back later if I come up with anything clear and simple. Maybe I should test it out first too..

p3lb0x:
4. Learn to cook, it's goddamn invaluable being able to create delicious food from very few ingredients and a few spices. Also experiment and find out what works for you after you achieved basic proficiency.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version