ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY - Image Capture and Upload Program

<< < (10/15) > >>

c.gingerich:
This is crazy but IMM.IO has been down for weeks. I do hope they get back up and running again but if they do not I am afraid that ICUP will be down also.... well I guess I can just take out the upload part, but that was why I mainly wrote the app. Everything breaking down around me, story of my life....

c.gingerich:
IMM.IO is down for good. I'm going to have to revisit my app and remove that bit...very sad.... It may take me a while as I am moving and still have a lot of packing planning. :-)

Cerberus™:
Oh! This program looks so good, exactly what I needed as a replacement of Zizorz. But the upload site has been discontinued. Do you think it would be possible to make the program upload to a different site? That would be so great! Or maybe even depend on Dropbox, if that makes it more stable?

c.gingerich:
I do plan on updating this to either use a different site or just make it a plain screen cap program. Not sure yet.

Cerberus™:
Ok cool! If you manage to update it to use a different site, do let us know! I've been waiting for a proper replacement for Zizors for so long...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version