ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY - Image Capture and Upload Program

<< < (9/15) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
Some thoughts:

- I'm also getting Runtime error 2 at line 891 intermittently but it's a bit tricky to reproduce. I got a whole bunch at once and then it went away a little.

- Hmm. The auto saves seem to be going to:
C:\Documents and Settings\user.NONE-79DB031E3D\Application Data\ICUP\Auto-Saves
Feels a little obscure but I can live with a shortcut for now and just pull them out. (I just found Open Autosave Folder).

- "View Last Image" isn't showing the autosaved images. Maybe all that's from the tight integration into the image site that is down.

- Corner case: It doesn't seem to capture the images from the nany "overlay tool". Not that big of a deal, but that tool is useful to quickly produce "annotated" pictures aka the (something) overlain with the annotations / image mod etc.

- "Right click on a item in the history box and you can copy the URL, copy image to clipboard" -- even legit captures aren't going into my history for further editing.

c.gingerich:
The history only saves upload URLs.... I can may it store saves/auto-saves also.... I am going to make it so you can choose the auto-save location, just have not got to that yet.

I'll take a look to see if I can pin down the error.

Thanks!

TaoPhoenix:
The history only saves upload URLs.... I can may it store saves/auto-saves also.... I am going to make it so you can choose the auto-save location, just have not got to that yet.

I'll take a look to see if I can pin down the error.

Thanks!
-c.gingerich (January 04, 2014, 04:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yep! The big missing item I can't get to work is to save the actual screenshot right into the clipboard (as well as on disk in the autosave!). Then I'd go back to the history and "right click to copy the URL" afterwards.

c.gingerich:
So you would like it to auto-save to the disk as well as copy to the clipboard?

TaoPhoenix:
So you would like it to auto-save to the disk as well as copy to the clipboard?
-c.gingerich (January 04, 2014, 04:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yep! The big use case is to be able to drill (and save) a bunch of fast screen shots in a selectable folder, and each time it copies to the clipboard, where the best ones go into a Sticky. If I needed to upload them and get the URL that's much more rare for me. If I needed that step I'd go select that in the options and stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version