ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY - Image Capture and Upload Program

<< < (8/15) > >>

skwire:
http://www.ilovefreesoftware.com/21/windows/free-software-capture-screenshot-upload-online.html   :Thmbsup:

c.gingerich:
wow, very cool. Thanks for letting me know.  :D  :up:

c.gingerich:
I have updated ICUP to 1.0.1.12- I added the option to auto-save the image if the upload fails. Imm.io has been down for the past few days and I needed a way to quickly keep my screen shots.

TaoPhoenix:
I have updated ICUP to 1.0.1.12- I added the option to auto-save the image if the upload fails. Imm.io has been down for the past few days and I needed a way to quickly keep my screen shots.
-c.gingerich (January 04, 2014, 12:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Forgive me for "not looking", but does it auto-save even if you select a button/toggle to turn off all uploading? I've been idly looking for something that can do rapid fire screenshots and saves all in one step when they don't need to go into a Sticky.

c.gingerich:
currently it does not but I'll add that in the next update. If you don't mind send me an email with the request. starpunch.net[at]gmail.com it's a bit easier for me to remember if it is in my inbox. thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version