ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Tresorit - Cloud storage service (FREE) - Mini-Review. (WARNING!)

<< < (3/7) > >>

MilesAhead:
The 50 GB giveaway still seems to be out there.  I downloaded the program and created an account.  But usage seemed rather awkward.  I uninstalled.

They didn't ask for any payment method and it said 50GB so I'm assuming it is still there if anyone wants to grab it.  :)

http://www.sparkindark.com/free-50gb-online-encrypted-storage-tresorit.html

rgdot:
Why awkward?  :tellme: It is very much in a Dropbox (Sync folder, etc.) concept as far as I can see.

MilesAhead:
Why awkward?  :tellme: It is very much in a Dropbox (Sync folder, etc.) concept as far as I can see.
-rgdot (May 26, 2015, 01:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

It puts a shortcut in Explorer favorites like OneDrive.  But when I drag a folder there it acts like I still have to drop the folder on the application window.  It pops up something about how drop to folder will be implemented in the future.  So I delete the folder I dragged from the folder it made in Explorer and drop it on the application.  Then it says I now have maxed out my tresores(at 3.)  They are all the same folder.  At that point it went into the not worth the hassle zone.

rgdot:
Thanks, never tried to drag a folder for it like that.

MilesAhead:
Thanks, never tried to drag a folder for it like that.
-rgdot (May 26, 2015, 02:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

It may be fine.  I'm not Super User by any means.  In fact I have a tendency to go about using applications the wrong way around.  If I didn't already have OneDrive I may have worked it a bit longer.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version