ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Elitists of the World - UNITE!

<< < (3/5) > >>

40hz:
^Now that guy has a real "three pipe problem."

MilesAhead:
@Miles - and we just know that particular poseur in the photo adopted one purely for effect. ;D :Thmbsup:

(Lord - are we getting that old? :tellme:)
-40hz (December 06, 2013, 04:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

Heh heh.  When I think of The General(tm) uttering "I Shall Return" only to top it later with "I Have Returned" I think former Cal. Governor Arnie S. may not be as stupid as I thought with "I'll Be Back."  :)

MilesAhead:
(Lord - are we getting that old?)
--- End quote ---

It's starting to scare me.  Just today I was remembering this cute high school girl I dated when she was 15.  Now, if she's still alive, she's 51 years old!!  Damn!!  I guess time goes by quickly even if you're not having fun.  :)

Innuendo:
(Yes, after a long hiatus I have returned...)
--- End quote ---
  I just hope you haven't taken up a cornstalk pipe.   :)-MilesAhead (December 06, 2013, 01:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

No, I've taken up going back to college. A cornstalk pipe wouldn't be nearly as time-consuming!

Innuendo:
Just today I was remembering this cute high school girl I dated when she was 15.  Now, if she's still alive, she's 51 19 years old!! -MilesAhead (December 06, 2013, 07:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

There. Made it more interesting.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version