ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Out of System Resources error ONLY when trying to grab Selected Region

(1/2) > >>

selt:
Hi All,

I started to get this issue on the previous version but then I still have it with latest 4.8, so I really need some help.

ONLY when i try to grab Selected Region i get error "Out of System Resources" and then SC is stuck. Just shows red icon and that's it. You have to exit and restart it to recover.

However, if i try to grab entire space, current screen, active window, fixed size... all that WORKS!

Now, of course, I really need SELECTED REGION to work as that was the exact point I started to use SC in the first place...

Any help to make this work again is appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

selt:
I think Mouser once already asked me this (i just found out since didn't get email reminders):

On your tab for "Selection Capture Options", what do you have checked for "When to Use Red Box"?

So, I checked now and I see for Option Red Box Capture Mode there are 2 parameters:
When to User Red Box - Objects NOT Regions
Red Box Mode - Object Mode

I also tried this but it still didn't work - the same error:
When to User Red Box - User Never

If I set this:
When to User Red Box - Objects AND Regions

I click apply and accept
I try selected region and I get the red box and when i check settings it changes back to Region Mode.

If I set this:
When to User Red Box - Objects AND Regions
Red Box Mode - Region Mode

Then I get red box window that needs resizing each time but that is not what I want.

I want to get, like it used to be before, just a position of mouse from which I will drag my region and after i release mouse button it will take the screenshot.

tomos:
Dont know if this any help to mouser diagnosing:

it works here (Win7 64bit / SC 4.8), no matter how I trigger it, with the settings:

When to User Red Box - Objects NOT Regions
--- End quote ---

Out of System Resources error ONLY when trying to grab Selected Region

selt:
Nope, doesn't work for me.

I have downloaded now Greenshot and that one works with making Selected Region screenshots without hassle.

But definitively I would like to see ScreenshotCaptor doing the same for me so that i don't need to change to Greenshot.

Ath:
Nope, doesn't work for me.
-selt (December 07, 2013, 06:23 AM)
--- End quote ---
Could it be that you have a conflict in the hotkeys, that starts 2 applications, SSC and something else?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version