ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

XMAS calendar giveaways...

<< < (2/2)

Target:
I just passed on the link in case it was of interest, it's up to the individual to decide whether or not they want to follow it up.

FWIW mostIwant appears to be an aggregate of free offers from other vendors (nothing fishy about that, most 'news' sites follow the same process), and I'm pretty sure chip.de is the site for a german electronics magazine (I don't read german, but somebody here can probably confirm).

Shades:
Yes, to my knowledge it is a decent and reputable computer magazine. Not sure if they still do printed issues, but you could buy these even in the Netherlands (and no, the languages of these two countries are not that similar) at the time I was still buying printed magazines.

c't is the best German computer magazine out there, as most of its articles are geared towards professionals in very diverse fields of computing, electronics, (specific parts of the) law, etc. They still translate their magazine to different languages, including Dutch.

It is actually made by the people behind one of 40Hz favorite websites (heisse.de).  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version