ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

How are these AutoHotkey script protected?

<< < (4/6) > >>

skwire:
The Password and NoDecompile options do nothing to prevent decompilation.-vbmark (December 04, 2013, 07:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

To be fair, they used to.  Lexikos (current AHK dev) took out that functionality in v1.1.01+.

app103:
The Password and NoDecompile options do nothing to prevent decompilation.-vbmark (December 04, 2013, 07:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

To be fair, they used to.  Lexikos (current AHK dev) took out that functionality in v1.1.01+.
-skwire (December 04, 2013, 08:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

Skrommel hasn't been around in awhile, so his stuff is very likely compiled with an older version where those options still existed.

skwire:
Skrommel hasn't been around in awhile, so his stuff is very likely compiled with an older version where those options still existed.
-app103 (December 04, 2013, 08:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Exactly...   :D

vbmark:
I've not been able to decompile any scripts that I've compiled with this tool:

http://www.autohotkey.com/board/topic/21189-compile-ahk-ii-for-those-who-compile/page-30#entry622493

MilesAhead:
After reading Lexicos's comments that any resource tool could look at an ahk script(not using countermeasures) I loaded a compiled AHK_L script into Reshacker.  Clicking around I got to the script text.  From there it was copy and paste.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version