ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Only show Images thumbnails NOT Video Files

(1/2) > >>

nosauce:
How do I set my preferences so that Screen Captor ignores video files and only deals with image files.

The thumbnails of video files gets in the way. Also if video file thumbnail is selected (by default) windows gives me tough time when i try to move that file to a different location.

I never use this program for video files as I'm not aware of any function for them.

How may I disable screencaptor from recognizing/dealing/displaying video files?

Thanks.

mouser:
Thanks for mentioning this -- let me quick add an option to ignore video files and put it in the current beta release.

mouser:
Download the latest beta:

[MinorFeature] New option (save/load tab) to not show movie files in thumbnail panel.

nosauce:
wow, ty for the quick response. Downloaded the Beta and will try it out.

Thanks again.

nosauce:
downloaded and installed ScreenshotCaptorSetup - 4.7.5 BETA (just ran it straight, no uninstalling of previous versions, also preserved previous preferences), also 4.7.6 on different computer

MKV, flv doesn't appear as thumbnails (this was also true for v3.08.01, so no change)

- MP4 and AVI's appears as thumbnails which was impetus for why i started this thread.

- I also noticed that PDF files appear as thumbnails even though the scrncaptor interface cannot edit it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version