ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

When did the world of the NSA and technology get so surreal?

<< < (3/3)

wraith808:
^ Yup.  SeraphimLabs said it best...

I have one very strong objection to this plan, based on personal experience with these types of games (and probably being watched in them).

The people who play them are typically people who aren't going to do anything outrageous in real life. With some rare exceptions, people spending vast amounts of time indulging in a MMORPG usually are the same people that might talk big but not actually act on it.
-SeraphimLabs (December 10, 2013, 03:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

That was exactly my thought (after where do I get this job).

Target:
The people who play them are typically people who aren't going to do anything outrageous in real life. With some rare exceptions, people spending vast amounts of time indulging in a MMORPG usually are the same people that might talk big but not actually act on it.
-SeraphimLabs (December 10, 2013, 03:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

wait a minute, I saw an article on line that said all game players are serial killers and/or mass murderers, lurking in darkened rooms plotting our massacre...

(and there should be enough keywords in that last sentence to get me well up the watchlists  ;D)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version