ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

File Send Link by email as a Single Hotkey without having to leave the webpage

<< < (4/4)

4wd:
You mean like this:

If so:

Naturally, you'll need to allow it through your firewall.-4wd (November 24, 2013, 07:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

And don't forget:

The .ini needs to be in the same folder as the executable and have the same main name, eg. IEAE.exe = IEAE.ini
--- End quote ---

Otherwise, I'm going to need a lot more info.

Or, just create a free GMail account to use for sending since I know it works fine with them.

4wd:
UPDATE: v0.0.0.2

* Added: Now does Firefox or anything based on it, (eg. Pale Moon, Waterfox, Thunderbird, etc - anything with a MozillaWindowClass).
* Added: Check for .ini file - just in case.
* Added: 64 bit version - use it if you have a 64 bit OS.

questorfla:
I thought I would add something to this thread that belongs here from my mention of a piece of malware I wanted a fix for.
Conduit or Sweetpacks or whatever they go by these days.  What I needed was a way to find and remove every registry key name or value that contained the word "conduit" with as little muss and fuss as possible and of course providing the necessary backup of everything it removed.

Count this Request as FOUND!

I have to give 5 stars to an Old Hand at this I have not seen much in a while.  JVR Powertools 2014 from Macecraft software.
Interestingly enough, they have gone to "crowd funding" as a way to just put the entire package into the public Domain and at last check they were almost 30% of the way to reaching their goal.  But only 11 days left in the run, maybe someone else here can benefit from their Powertools program.  It is a very well designed toolkit of almost anything you could ask for.  And can't beat the 30 day 100% working free trial with no nags.     http://www.macecraft.com

More on the project at http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/jv16-powertools-as-open-source.

Does everything I needed and much more.   Works perfect for those "browser helpers" from Conduit that are almost impossible to completely get rid of.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version