ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

central addressbook software for syncing everything with everything

<< < (9/9)

superboyac:
Sorry for the delay, I've been in vacation mode.

Unfortunately, I don't know. I spend most of my time with the backend systems, and really don't have very complex needs for the interface. I'm actually currently trying to figure out a new Windows 8 phone...which seems to have some rather interesting new restrictions on what I can do with my contacts. I suspect I'm doing something wrong, but have as of yet not ascertained what exactly that is.
-Stoic Joker (December 24, 2013, 07:52 AM)
--- End quote ---
The WP8 should be really good with contacts, the best I've seen among iOS, Android, and Windows.  It can use the facebook, linkedin, and custom Windows live contacts while merging (linking) them properly.  Pretty slick.  What is your problem exactly?

The weird thing is that those nice services are only available on the WP8 phone, and on the desktop browser login version.  If you try it with Outlook, android, ios, etc. those links will not work and instead you will only get the custom windows live contacts (things not tied to other services, usually numbers entered in the phone manually).  I wonder if your issue is related to that.

SKA:
Sync PIM data with multiple devices:
http://funambol.com/solutions/supported-devices.php

Ska

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version