ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

software to edit pdfs

<< < (3/3)

Stoic Joker:
How are your copies of Office 2010 licensed? If you have one of the agreements that includes upgrades (Software Assurance and some others), Office 2013 has native pdf editing that works quite well.

From an administrative standpoint, having less software to maintain is more time to get/keep your head above water.

tomos:
Tracker Software has just released version 3 of their PDF-XChange Viewer Pro software and changed the name to PDF-XChange Editor because it supposedly now allows in-place editing of PDF files.-xtabber (November 15, 2013, 06:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

thanks!
I found that page (and linked pages) very confusing though in terms of their different versions. The comparision chart might help (me/others) a bit:
http://www.tracker-software.com/pdf-xchange-products-comparison-chart

techidave:
Thanks for the suggestions. Pdfescape looks good.  I shall give them all a try.

cyberdiva:
Thanks, xtabber and tomos, for the info about new editions of PDF-XChangeWhatever.  I've been very pleased with the free version, which I've used for quite a while and which I used a few days ago to fill out a multi-page recommendation form for someone.  But I've never been wholly clear about which versions are free and which are not, and which versions do what.  Even with the chart tomos found, I'm still not 100% clear about this, especially "The FREE PDF Editor download of the PDF-XChange Viewer."  Oh well....   

dev_chirs:
hi all,

am new here and currently working with pdf programming using C#.NET, is there any coder same to me?
I'm attracted by the site name "coder" ,but I haven't yet found any discusion that associated with code.Am I in the wrong place?
BTW, I'm evaluating .NET PDF API recommended by codeplex https://pdfapi.codeplex.com ,any reviews or suggestions?

kind regards
chris   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version