ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

software to edit pdfs

<< < (2/3) > >>

techidave:
But I could be wrong.

tomos:
I think they only allow it tomos if the original form was created to be edited.
-techidave (November 15, 2013, 05:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

I dont have to deal with many forms, but I'm not sure there. This is simply overlaying text. It does nothing to the original PDF in terms of actual editing - it's just that the text is placed on top of it, and then saved.

But I may well be wrong there - as I say, I have little experience here. (lol just saw your post above!)

techidave:
I have less experience than you tomos.  I was just guessing about it being editable.

tsaint:
techidave, I use PDFannotator on my win 8 tablet (with proper stylus) and use it extensively at school.
 Typical workflow for me...
set maths test using word
print to pdf using primo (free)
use pdfannotator and stylus to handwrite solutions on the pdf using the tablet/stylus - on my surface pro,writing maths is a very pleasant experience. (this is the connection to your "software to edit pdf" request)
post solutions online

Cuts down heaps on paper, physical storage, keeping track of past tests.
The price - student licence $29 .... 20 licences $458. Don't know if that is cheap or not for you.
tony

EDIT: a url would be nice I s'pose: http://www.ograhl.com/en/educational.php?Product=pdfannotator

xtabber:
Tracker Software has just released version 3 of their PDF-XChange Viewer Pro software and changed the name to PDF-XChange Editor because it supposedly now allows in-place editing of PDF files.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version