ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

N.A.N.Y. 2014 Release: Text Inspection & Manipulation Utility

<< < (24/27) > >>

phitsc:
DeVamp, you can try with vers. 0.19 and use hamradio's regex, but use <\1lane\2> as replacement text. Then compare the output with what WildGem gives you and tell me if it's the same ;D.

\1 will be replaced with what's captured for the first group (defined by the () in the regex), \2 by what's in the second group, etc.

Still glad someone finds TIMU useful! :Thmbsup:

hamradio:
DeVamp, you can try with vers. 0.19 and use hamradio's regex, but use <\1lane\2> as replacement text. Then compare the output with what WildGem gives you and tell me if it's the same ;D.

\1 will be replaced with what's captured for the first group (defined by the () in the regex), \2 by what's in the second group, etc.

-phitsc (November 18, 2015, 03:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

It works for me in TIMU 0.19 now too like he said...

I used <(/?)(\d+?)> for regex and for replacement text <\1lane\2>.  So either will work now with the update to TIMU to 0.19. :)

phitsc:
Thanks hamradio for the testing :Thmbsup:

DeVamp:

-phitsc (November 18, 2015, 03:53 PM)
--- End quote ---
Ow yeah....... This is awesome...... the possibilities......

Thank you very much.

It is just an awesome tool. :)
I use it almost daily. :)

I am a user of both TIMU and WildGem so in the meantime while it gets worked on for this one...you can do it with WildGem which can be found on DonationCoder forum as well at: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=41103.0

I used <(/?)(\d+?)> for regex and for replacement text <$1lane$2>.

It worked with your example. :)
-hamradio (November 18, 2015, 03:31 PM)
--- End quote ---
This is also a nice tool to create the regex expression.
Thanks for the link :)

phitsc:
I usually turn to https://regex101.com/ to create / test regexes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version