ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

N.A.N.Y. 2014 Release: Text Inspection & Manipulation Utility

<< < (23/27) > >>

phitsc:
That all sound like good ideas. I was thinking about a timu reboot for this years NANY. What I had in mind was making it a cross-platform application. Probably command line to begin with and adding back the GUI after that. Would also like to add proper tests this time.

Ath:
It would seem in notepad carriage returns aren't being interpreted as carriage return+linefeed. if without edit, i press the output box Copy to Clipboard, the copy will still not have linefeeds when i paste it back into notepad.
-DyNama (October 23, 2015, 01:20 PM)
--- End quote ---
Notepad doesn't support linux-formatted text (line-feed only), so I'd reccommend using a decent editor (lots of free notepad replacements available), and forget notepad even exists.

DeVamp:
Hey,

I have a question about the replace regex.

I have an XML file (simplified as example)

--- ---<road>
  <1>
    <car color="red">car1</car>
    <car color="blue">car2</car>
  </1>
  <2>
  </2>
  <3>
  </3>
... till <39>
</road>
Now I was hoping I could change the <1></1> till <39></39>
into <lane1></lane1> till <lane39></lane39>

I use <[0123456789]> as Search regular expression, and that selects the first tags correctly.
But I have no clue how to provide something from the searched text into the replacement text.

Could you explain a bit how to use the regex replace.

Thank you.

phitsc:
I'm afraid that is not currently possible. Shouldn't be too hard to add though. Stay tuned...

hamradio:
Hey,

I have a question about the replace regex.

I have an XML file (simplified as example)

--- ---<road>
  <1>
    <car color="red">car1</car>
    <car color="blue">car2</car>
  </1>
  <2>
  </2>
  <3>
  </3>
... till <39>
</road>
Now I was hoping I could change the <1></1> till <39></39>
into <lane1></lane1> till <lane39></lane39>

I use <[0123456789]> as Search regular expression, and that selects the first tags correctly.
But I have no clue how to provide something from the searched text into the replacement text.

Could you explain a bit how to use the regex replace.

Thank you.
-DeVamp (November 18, 2015, 09:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

I am a user of both TIMU and WildGem so in the meantime while it gets worked on for this one...you can do it with WildGem which can be found on DonationCoder forum as well at: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=41103.0

I used <(/?)(\d+?)> for regex and for replacement text <$1lane$2>.

It worked with your example. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version