ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

N.A.N.Y. 2014 Release: Text Inspection & Manipulation Utility

<< < (6/27) > >>

tomos:
I get to the MEGA site just fine, and it loads and then displays a download button, which I click and then:

It gives me an error message:

Doesn't include any valid URL!
-HankFriedman (January 14, 2014, 02:04 PM)
--- End quote ---
It does show progress. I only get an error message at the end and no file is actually downloaded (it says 0 bytes)
-HankFriedman (January 14, 2014, 03:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

Odd, fine here too...

HankFriedman:
I finally gave up on getting it via FireFox and used Chrome, and got it fine!

wraith808:
Just curious, so now that I'm home, I tried it in FF.  When I tried to use flashgot on the resulting download from mega after pressing the button, I got a weird url and it tried to download an index.html, which failed and left me with a 0 byte partial file.  The address for that file was http://blob:9971c197-9e6b-4ae0-bf99-36634b09fba0.

When I bypassed FlashGot and GetRight, it downloaded fine.

Strange.

phitsc:
Thanks guys for letting me know. I'll upload the next release somewhere else.

phitsc:
Some more suggestions:
(taken from an old plugin for Notepad++,but that plugin doesn't works anymore...)

Some functions ask multiple optional parameters. Just see what you can do with it.

All line functions

* ReverseLines(): Reverses the order of all the lines.
* Scramble(): rearranges the lines in random order.
* SetBlanks(int minblank, int maxblank, int threshhold): Changes the number of blank lines between lines.
* SortCase(): Like sort, but case-sensitive.
* Wrap(int columncount, int ignorewords): Adds hard returns to force columns to a certain width.
Per-Line Functions

* AddLineNumbers(string separator, string padchar, int length): Puts the line number on the front of each line, with an optional separator.
* AddLineNumbersOffset(string separator, string padchar, int length, int offset): Puts the line number on the front of each line, with an optional separator.  Offset is the number of the first line.
* BeginLine(string text): Appends text to the beginning of every line.
* CutLeft(int count): Removes count characters from the beginning of each line.
* CutRight(int count): Removes count characters from the end of each line.
* DeleteToTag(string tag): For each line, deletes all characters before first instance of tag
* EndLine(string text): Appends text to the end of every line.
* PadLeft(string padchar, int length): Pads the beginning of each line with padchar to extend the length where necessary
* PadRight(string padchar, int length): Pads the end of each line with padchar to extend the length where necessary
* ShortenLeft(int length): Removes characters from the beginning of each line if the line is too long
* ShortenRight(int length): Removes characters from the end of each line if the line is too long
* SizeLeft(string padchar, int length): Pads or cuts the beginning of each line to make it the exact length
* SizeRight(string padchar, int length): Pads or cuts the end of each line to make it the exact length
* Trim(string badchars): Strips all badchars from the beginning and end of every line.
* TrimLeft(string badchars): Strips all badchars from the beginning of every line.
* TrimRight(string badchars): Strips all badchars from the end of every line.
Deleting Lines

* DeleteDupes(): Deletes any line that is identical to a previous line.
Search and Replace

* Replace(string oldtext, string newtext): Replaces all instances of oldtext with newtext.-DeVamp (January 14, 2014, 04:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks DeVamp. That's quite a list! Have any priorities?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version