ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

N.A.N.Y. 2014 Release: Text Inspection & Manipulation Utility

<< < (16/27) > >>

phitsc:
0.14 should fix both those problems. Hope it works for you now!

DyNama:
So I tweeted about Text Inspection & Manipulation Utility yesterday while trying it out:

[attachthumb=#1][/attachthumb]

One of my followers uses that paper.li service that grabs links posted on twitter and collects them in a daily "newspaper", and yesterday it grabbed one of my links boosting TIMU! I tweeted the guy who set up this daily paper, he chooses the keywords that it searches twitter for but otherwise has no control over what is chosen. He said it was a mystery to him how it works!

[attachthumb=#2][/attachthumb]

An interesting thing is that the summary posted in the paper is my first comment on TIMU which was not specifically linked to, nor is it the first comment on this forum, it must have searched my link to this forum for my comment! (I put the red box around it.)

This paper will be overwritten tonight and cannot be retrieved, as far as I know. I don't know who reads this paper (I only read it if it grabs one of my links) or if it generated any traffic but it might have!

phitsc:
Sounds weird but cool 8)

ConstanceJill:
Hello there and thanks for the nice utility :}

I noticed however that it doesn't seem to handle the "^" and "$" meta-characters under "Replace Regexp" =(

phitsc:
Fixed. Thanks for reporting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version