ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Silent Hunter 5 & Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

<< < (3/3)

wraith808:
The one that's being offered doesn't have any of that in it- it's teen because of the violence, but I guess I didn't play the middle 'edgy' ones; this was supposed to be a change back to that one that you finished, as it's in the interim between that and the second one, but with a more modern engine.  I think that they did get feedback with the way that the series was going, and decided to go back to that era after the first reboot.

The one thing that they seem to have done away with that made me originally get it on the 360 was that it was one of the first to use that ubisoft drm that required you to be online.  But that seems to be gone now, thankfully.

4wd:
so... unexpire it 4wd? :)

Maybe get Deo to check...
-wraith808 (November 07, 2013, 01:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've unexpired it but it still doesn't work for me - even going through a VPN to Germany doesn't help.

Mixed reports on the OzB site as to whether or not it works - seems to be hit or miss.

Shades:
Never worked for me on this end of the world. That's a shame because it's an offer on a German website and there is still some kind of a German "colony" here in Paraguay, with German street names and what not. To my knowledge the sister of Friedrich Nietzsche was heavily involved with this...and Wikipedia confirms this (and I'll stop there, before involuntary invoking Godwin's law).

You would think that German website could make an exemption... :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version