ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

NANY 2014 Release: Reference Overlay Tool

<< < (2/4) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
Hmm, maybe there should be a general call for requesting Feedback for nany's. Looking at this thread I didn't "take this seriously" way back in November. I tend to wait for mid December for nany testing after y'all have whacked at the apps.

Some thoughts.

1. Put a help file / readme in there. It took me a few minutes to find the button in the top right to save a picture path, and then to actually copy pictures over to the test path.

2. It seems to "block focus" so that I can't click "what's under" the image. So it leaves me a bit confused why it's transparent if I can't keep working with whatever's "under" the picture. Win XP.

3. Advanced: You can have more than one copy of the app open, so you can play around with "compositing" pics on top of each other!

wraith808:
It will block focus- it's not transparent to mouse focus, just to to visibility.

wraith808:
Final Initial Release Posted... forgot to update the thread with a new post so it would update people.  :-[

mouser:
Great work, wraith  :up:

TaoPhoenix:
I played with this again today - it's nice as a "temporary poor man's crossfade" when you want to do something a little artsy but don't want to mess for hours in a photo program.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version