ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Life after Cliptrakker

<< < (2/3) > >>

mouser:
One thing worth noting is that when CHS captures images, it stores the actual images as normal files in a directory organized by date.  You can visit the image directory from the menu "File -> Visit Clip Image Directory" and browse images using your favorite image browser/gallery/etc.

Subsim:
Hey, that's a great way to manage images, cool, thanks. :D

Is there a way to change the ID of a clip, so I can rearrange them?

mouser:
There is a column called "Ordering" on all clips -- you can change this to rearrange the ordering of clips.

Subsim:
Better and better.

Subsim:
Ok, several weeks since I migrated to CHS, I am really loving it. Some obervations/questions:

Is there an Undo button? I don't see one, nor does Undo appear in the Edit dropdown. I searched this forum, does Ctrl-Z work as an undo command? I have tried it and it appears to.

Any time I make an addition or change to a clip in the bottom pane, it does not require "saving" the clip, the change just goes in without any additional moves by me. Is that by design?

Last, when I am switching from an app such as vBulletin or Word, and CHS, it seems that CHS does not return in the place where I was working. For example: if I am C&Ping from part of a clip in the bottom pane, when I go to Word and paste it, then back to CHS, sometimes I am no longer in that part of the clip, or even the same clip.

Thanks for the feedback!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version