ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

new Site for my Software

<< < (5/9) > >>

app103:
I'll explain the contact page...

How many ways can you think of to allow people to contact you without using your web host's mail servers? Which one is the most user friendly?

Off the top of my head I can think of 3.

Option 1 was the easiest and fastest, but Wordpress wouldn't cooperate and allow me to add the javascript code to a post, and I am not about to install a plugin to over-ride the built-in security of Wordpress, that is causing the issue.

So I went with option 2 (the captcha) till I can set up option 3, which is an actual contact form that won't be sending the mail through my web host, like I did for tomos.  ;)

mouser:
shouldnt there be a little "friend of cody" type image somewhere on the page?

app103:
shouldnt there be a little "friend of cody" type image somewhere on the page?
-mouser (November 09, 2013, 06:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's far from finished. There is a lot that it still needs.

ilikefree09:
Yeah, Hows that new laptop working out for you mate?

MilesAhead:
Yeah, Hows that new laptop working out for you mate?
-ilikefree09 (December 11, 2013, 01:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's working fine. Windows 8 isn't as horrible as I thought it would be. Although I'm not thrilled they killed off the glass.  Now programs with glass that look great on W7 look like crap on W8.

I still haven't tried the optical drive.  The library doesn't seem to have a very extensive computer section with any discs I want to install.  I don't want to risk putting Linux on since I don't have the luxury of a backup machine.

So far so good.  Runs Pale Moon 64 bit really well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version