ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Animated Map of Girl's Names Throughout the Years

(1/2) > >>

Arizona Hot:
This post is an experiment. It's an interesting animated gif, but it's 1.06MB in size and I have been burned recently by uploading a big file. So I am testing it out here. If it crashes this thread, nothing much will be lost. A partial sucess, you can download it and view it in your computer, just not here. I guess you can have 8MB of pictures in a post, just not in any one picture.

Animated Map of Girl's Names Throughout the Years.gif (1086.47 kB. 970x614 - viewed 454 times.)

mouser:
I love those kinds of maps.

IainB:
@Arizona Hot: Thanks! Fascinating. A pattern. I want to know more...

Arizona Hot:
I have made a animated GIF out of the Amazing Moon Rotation Video from LRO-HD using the Online converter to animated gif site. It was easy to use, the resulting gif was free, not watermarked, 518 x 518 and everyting I could want; but it is 40MB in size. I couldn't upload it here and doubt I could get Mouser to make an exception. Is anyone here intersted in such a thing? If so, you will have to make your own copy or tell me where I can upload mine. You can't use a YouTube URL(Gifsoup does), so you will have to use a local file. I am going to try uploading the 200 x200 version of Rotating Moon from LRO here. It may be a bit fuzzy, but it is the biggest I think I can put here....Windows says it is 6.4MB in size, but the error message says it is too big. It is the smallest version I have. So, if you want one of them, you will have to try one of the other options.

Arizona Hot:
I am now going to try attaching a 2.14MB animated GIF. If that doesn't work out, you will have to get it using the link.

Pipes - Imgflip

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version