ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

N.A.N.Y. 2014 Submission: sumatra_earmarks

<< < (7/7)

Nod5:
Thanks kyrathaba!

v131120 new db format; works with pdf files with complex pagelabels (1,2,i,ii,iii,1.1,1.2,3,4,5...)

ewemoa: I found a workaround that doesn't need pdftk. The grid should now work with any file. If a page is earmarked that has a pagelabel other than a roman or arabic number s_e uses "pagecount" (the position of the page in the pdf file) in the grid for that pdf. This update breaks the database format in the .txt so all earmarks must be created anew manually.

ewemoa:
v131120 new db format; works with pdf files with complex pagelabels (1,2,i,ii,iii,1.1,1.2,3,4,5...)
-Nod5 (November 20, 2013, 02:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Seems to be working here :)

I found a workaround that doesn't need pdftk. The grid should now work with any file. If a page is earmarked that has a pagelabel other than a roman or arabic number s_e uses "pagecount" (the position of the page in the pdf file) in the grid for that pdf.

--- End quote ---

Nice!

Nod5:
Chances are anyone who comes here and finds sumatra_earmarks usesful may also find my new sumatra_highlight_helper useful so that is why this sentence a few words back linked to it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version