ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

N.A.N.Y. 2014 Submission: sumatra_earmarks

<< < (5/7) > >>

ewemoa:
Feedback for v131101:

* Toggling off the earmark works with right-clicking (both for bookmarks showing and not).
* Toggling on an earmark works via the keyboard but if there is no grey earmark box showing (presumably because there are no earmarks yet) then right-clicking does not cause a blue earmark to appear (whether bookmarks are showing or not).  If a grey earmark box is showing, toggling via right-clicking seems to work.

Nod5:
That is exactly as planned. I set the mouse commands to work only if there is at least one earmark and a grey/blue square visible to avoid accidental earmarking. I'm glad things are working now. Thank you for the troubleshooting!

ewemoa:
Hmm.

Please consider changing the text that appears via the "how to use" menu item:
RightClick top right pdf corner = toggle earmark on|off for open pdf page

--- End quote ---

I believe reading that contributed to my expectation of the right-clicking working to set the first earmark even with no grey box.

...and I also hope the feature makes it into SumatraPDF ;)

Nod5:
Yeah, that is a bit misleading in the help popup. Will update it for the next version. I've clarified on the download site and in the first post here.

Nod5:
New update
v131108 handles roman numeral pagenumbers; clarified help window
Background: I came across some pdf files with roman numerals in the first few pages which tripped up the next/prev jumping. Fixed now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version