ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2014

N.A.N.Y. 2014 Submission: sumatra_earmarks

<< < (4/7) > >>

Nod5:
Thanks. I think the issue is in the code making adjustments if a vertical scrollbar is present. Is the gray/blue square positioned over or to the left of the scrollbar? If to the left of the scrollbar, try doing a ctrl+right click the scrollbar up button instead. Does that cause the grid to display?

ewemoa:
Is the gray/blue square positioned over or to the left of the scrollbar? If to the left of the scrollbar, try doing a ctrl+right click the scrollbar up button instead. Does that cause the grid to display?
-Nod5 (October 31, 2013, 03:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

The earmark square appears to the left of the square with the up arrow (at the top of the scrollbar).

Tried ctrl-right-clicking the up arrow button/square, but no grid appeared.

FWIW, ordinary right-clicking the up arrow button/square didn't ultimately change the state of the earmark either.  (Ordinary right-clicking of the earmark box still causes the earmark box to disappear for a moment before reappearing.)

Nod5:
I changed the code that detects the rclick on the square. Test this:
[removed]

ewemoa:
An initial test produced results similar to before.

However, decided to try another PDF and the results were different.

An obvious difference between the tests was that for one the bookmarks view was showing and for the other it wasn't.

Toggling the bookmarks view off for the PDF I had been testing before gave different (successful) results.

Perhaps the visibility of the bookmarks view makes a difference?

Nod5:
Aha! The click detection code didn't take bookmarks sidebar into account. Fixed in latest version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version