ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Yay! New Laws for Crowdfunding!

<< < (3/4) > >>

kyrathaba:
What do you think the law would look like if it were an API/SDK?
--- End quote ---

Yep. And programmers need to be the ones who solve the horrid national tax code, and actually make the Paperwork Reduction Act have its desired effect.

Renegade:
^I could say regulate the banks,
but I guess you could come back with bitcoin or silver/gold :P
-tomos (October 26, 2013, 01:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

They are already heavily regulated. They also enjoy legislation that effectively gives them a monopoly and leaves you with no choice but to use their services. It's working out so very well, isn't it? ;D

Renegade:
What do you think the law would look like if it were an API/SDK?
--- End quote ---

Yep. And programmers need to be the ones who solve the horrid national tax code, and actually make the Paperwork Reduction Act have its desired effect.
-kyrathaba (October 26, 2013, 03:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

As programmers, we think fundamentally differently. We use logic. :P 8)

Stoic Joker:
We do?

--- Code: C++ ---int TravelToEndOfRainbow(double);  // Cash level management Function (note: 'L' if function name is silent):float ElfinMagic(double iWallet) {    if(iWallet <= 0) {       TravelToEndOfRainbow(iWallet);   }} // This is a secure function - Not for public viewing:int TravelToEndOfRainbow(double iNeed) {  if(!PrintMoreMoney(iNeed)) {     InvadeNextRainbow(dwAnyExcuse);  }}

wraith808:
^ Don't kid a kidder.  That's code written by a political science major (and yes, I know a political science major that went into software development).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version