topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 9:34 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Clarify screen recorder on Bits du Jour today, 2013-10-12  (Read 3230 times)

rjbull

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Clarify screen recorder on Bits du Jour today, 2013-10-12
« on: October 12, 2013, 04:01 PM »
Bits du Jour deal on:
Clarify Capture and Annotate Multiple Images
$14.99 instead of $29.99

From Clarify Web site:
A Faster, Simpler Alternative to Screen Recording

In a small business or startup you need to communicate clearly and quickly. But creating screen recordings can be time consuming and frustrating. That is why we created Clarify, so that you could create better visual communications faster.

Clarify1.png

No fussing with multiple applications

In the past, creating visual documents like the ones you create with Clarify required the use of multiple applications that were difficult to integrate together. Clarify streamlines screen capture, image editing and document authoring and combines it into a single, beautiful, simple workflow. What used to take hours takes minutes.

Little time savers that add up quickly

Clarify is full of small features that save you precious minutes each day. Here are just a few:
    Replace images inline in your document
    Cycle through your capture history to capture multiple screenshots of the same size
    All annotations are non-destructive
    Easily reorder, delete or insert steps (images and text) in your document

Share Effortlessly
Clarify takes the fastest, most direct path to getting information out of your head and into your customer's or co-worker's hands. Share your document as a PDF file, email, or on the web via Dropbox or our free Clarify-it.com image sharing service.

Create how-to's for customers
Deliver beautiful, visual how-to guides to your customers that answer questions the first time.

Create instructions for employees
Clarify remembers the size and location of every capture you take. This makes updating images later on a breeze.

Prepare screenshots for presentations
Quickly assemble, edit and prepare screenshots for presentations or screen casts.

Only DC mention I could quickly find: Re: Does this exist?

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Clarify screen recorder on Bits du Jour today, 2013-10-12
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 04:10 PM »
I have their prior software before it was bought (screensteps), and that was a great piece of software.  Never tried this before now... but I'm thinking about it.

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Clarify screen recorder on Bits du Jour today, 2013-10-12
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 05:16 PM »
I thought I missed it, but because it's been extended, there's a different link for it -
http://www.bitsdujou...com/software/clarify
Tom