ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Alice in Wonderland Rabbit Hole Math Thread!

<< < (2/2)

Renegade:
This post and related is about the cases in RPG dealing with what is the perfect right curve to level up, monster stats, gold/weapons/magic/___/___ goodies ratios both layout and realtime speed, character vs combat, and more.

-TaoPhoenix (September 30, 2013, 07:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

The correct answer is to switch to Hero System to expand the possibilities and accomplish most of it during character generation. Both simpler and more complex, but that's what happens when your game is designed by an engineer.  :tellme:
-Vurbal (September 30, 2013, 10:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hahaha!  :Thmbsup:

The Hero System is excellent! Takes forever, but give you the best fine-grained control of just about any RPG system out there.

app103:
* app103 backs her dyscalculic butt back out of here.  :huh:

Deozaan:
* app103 backs her dyscalculic butt back out of here.  :huh:-app103 (October 01, 2013, 06:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

Is it abnormal to have a dyscalculic rear end? I'm pretty sure my bottom never learned any mathematics. . . :P

tomos:
* app103 backs her dyscalculic butt back out of here.  :huh:-app103 (October 01, 2013, 06:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

Is it abnormal to have a dyscalculic rear end? I'm pretty sure my bottom never learned any mathematics. . . :P
-Deozaan (October 04, 2013, 02:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

where I come from, we call it getting things arseways ;) :)

app103:
-Deozaan (October 04, 2013, 02:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, that depends...

Do you know your left cheek from your right? Or do you have to think about it?  :tellme:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version