ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

exe behaviour

<< < (2/3) > >>

Contro:
I can explain what crearexpediente.exe (the failing script does) :

Invokes a bat file for creating a folder according rules and subfolders with listas.exe

Then creates a registry in my CRM program Goldmine 5.5 and links several folders.

additionally creates a related registry in goldmine 5.5 to prepare a tree. That all. Very simple.

The bat is almost mine,....

:P

Ath:
You have your directories messed up or moved the files.

Contro:
Ath the exe file goes well in my portatil and from a virtual machine.
So it is a strange thing , after revise the windows registry, associated with a operating system windows 7 affected.
I think some time ago. I have mirror copies but my particular "trauma" allways leads me to try "save the system".
So.....
The symptom is that I can't complete the sfc /scannow .
I think i have consulted in the forum for some malfunction in some hotkeys i have substitute by another ones like happen me in Win+9 (9 from the key numerical keypad) and some others.
So....
If you have a depuration tool i can learn a new way to "save my system". Because i am not ready to repair the system, reinstall or that type of things.
 :-[

Contro:
Basically i think is the effect of a virus one year ago or more.
 :tellme:
The sfc sympton was consulted with no results in the microsoft forum....

Best Regards

Ath:
Basically i think is the effect of a virus one year ago or more. -Contro (September 25, 2013, 02:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

So your best bet is to re-install Windows from scratch, it will probably solve several problems.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version