ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

PDF Combiner, PDF Binder

<< < (3/4) > >>

tomos:
^thanks for that tip Attronarch :Thmbsup:

There is now a pro version ($3.99 :up:) - it looks like you need the pro version if you want to select just part if the PDF's.
Strangely, they partially hide what the pro version does (see below) - and dont seem to do any straight-forward comparision on the site, but Pro obviously includes Rotate/Watermark/Secure (and I *think* selecting pages from PDF).

PDF Combiner, PDF Binder

Contro:
Running to learn

PDF Combiner, PDF Binder both  :P

Contro:

There is now a pro version ($3.99 :up:) - it looks like you need the pro version if you want to select just part if the PDF's.
Strangely, they partially hide what the pro version does (see below) - and dont seem to do any straight-forward comparision on the site, but Pro obviously includes Rotate/Watermark/Secure (and I *think* selecting pages from PDF).
 (see attachment in previous post)
-tomos (September 20, 2013, 01:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

What I had was an old version and free version of the GUI version.
I have installed the free version and you can extract pages with the free version.
 :-*

In my old version you only can join or split, but not extract
In the new the novelty is that you can extract

Unfortunately is not so powerful like gDoc. but It's very useful indeed.
I have trying this afternoon the powerful libreoffice

There is a lot of solutions but I haven't find the one similar to gDoc

superboyac:
I recently was working with a lot of contracts and stuff that were being revised constantly, with multiple sets of documents that needed to be merged and inserted, etc. all the time.  I used this program:
http://www.debenu.com/

It basically allows you to create methods of batch processing a bunch of pdf operations.  For example:
--open document 1
--insert pages 3-5 of document 2 after page 40 of document 1
--merge this new document with document 3

etc

very handy, very speedy.  saved me a lot of headaches.  a little quirky and buggy at times (sometimes it would just crash).  but overall i was very excited about it.

Attronarch:

(see attachment in previous post)
-tomos (September 20, 2013, 01:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

To be honest I immediately bought pro version since I've been using the tool for long time. It has several quirks that should be addressed soon. The author is receptive to feedback, and I believe that the GUI will be even better when he updates it. Anyway, I don't think that you need pro version to change which pages you want to work with - just double click on the pages in the right column.

I recently was working with a lot of contracts and stuff that were being revised constantly, with multiple sets of documents that needed to be merged and inserted, etc. all the time.  I used this program:
http://www.debenu.com/

It basically allows you to create methods of batch processing a bunch of pdf operations.  For example:
--open document 1
--insert pages 3-5 of document 2 after page 40 of document 1
--merge this new document with document 3

etc

very handy, very speedy.  saved me a lot of headaches.  a little quirky and buggy at times (sometimes it would just crash).  but overall i was very excited about it.
-superboyac (September 20, 2013, 02:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

I've tried using Debenu products, but with little success. They were slow, they would crash, and sometimes they just couldn't deliver what they advertised. But I might revisit their products, who knows maybe they are better now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version