ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

PDF Combiner, PDF Binder

<< < (4/4)

tomos:
Anyway, I don't think that you need pro version to change which pages you want to work with - just double click on the pages in the right column. -Attronarch (September 20, 2013, 02:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

well, I'm glad you told me that - I was just going to report that you couldn't select pages to use with the pro version either...

Contro:
I recently was working with a lot of contracts and stuff that were being revised constantly, with multiple sets of documents that needed to be merged and inserted, etc. all the time.  I used this program:
http://www.debenu.com/

It basically allows you to create methods of batch processing a bunch of pdf operations.  For example:
--open document 1
--insert pages 3-5 of document 2 after page 40 of document 1
--merge this new document with document 3

etc

very handy, very speedy.  saved me a lot of headaches.  a little quirky and buggy at times (sometimes it would just crash).  but overall i was very excited about it.
-superboyac (September 20, 2013, 02:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think that the speedy method is the not interactive method as gDoc.
There are similar programs to this.
Able to insert or determine what pages indicating its numbers. But is not really in the drag and drop method.
I think
 :P

Contro:
 ;D
I am very surprised with this about pdf editor and libreoffice

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PDF_software

Editors

These allow users to modify an existing PDF file.
Name                       License    Platforms                                    Description
LibreOffice                       GNU LGPL    Windows, Mac OS, Linux    native PDF opening and saving
OpenOffice Draw               GNU LGPL    Windows, Mac OS, Linux    PDF import via OpenOffice.org software, or extensions[1]
Inkscape                        GNU GPL    Windows, Mac OS, Linux    Open, edit and export documents, but only one page at a time (pages can be later combined using PDF printer)
PDFedit                       GNU GPL             Windows, Linux, BSD             Software to view or edit the internal structures of PDF documents, and merge them
Pdftk                               GNU GPL             Windows, Mac OS, Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris    Command-line tools to edit and convert documents; supports filling of PDF forms with FDF/XFDF data. GUI front-end exists
PDFSaM                       GNU GPLv2     Windows, Mac OS, Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris    GUI and command-line tools to split and merge PDF documents, rotate and rearrange pages; supports encrypting/decrypting of PDF documents, setting permissions, adding front or back cover, extracting attachments, filling the metadata
Nitro PDF                       Proprietary    Windows                              Rich UI, allows combining PDFs, converting to other formats, editing (add images, shapes, text, etc.)
PDF Studio                       Proprietary    Windows, Mac OS, Linux       Full feature PDF editor
Karbon                       LGPL and GPL    Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, BSD, Solaris/Illumos    Import PDF with multiple pages as layouts, export as a one page PDF. All standard vector graphics editor features.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version