ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Be Tiny, World! release for Android, PC, Mac, and Linux.

<< < (2/3) > >>

lanux128:
it works now! :Thmbsup:

Deozaan:
Cool I'm glad it works. I've done some more work on the game since I originally made this post, and now there's a fairly significant graphics upgrade:

Edvard:
Linux version runs great, Deo.  Too bad I keep crashing into the tiny worlds because I have to start shooting at a big world coming my way...  :'(

Deozaan:
Linux version runs great, Deo.  Too bad I keep crashing into the tiny worlds because I have to start shooting at a big world coming my way...  :'(
-Edvard (September 20, 2013, 01:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Glad to hear it runs well on Linux! Out of curiosity, which distro are you running it on and is it 32 or 64-bit? Also, did you happen to get v1.130919.13?

I haven't posted about it here (or anywhere, for that matter) because I just barely got it built and uploaded to my site and then I've been away from the PC all day and haven't had a chance. But I added a "Kid Mode" to the game, which gives you a little drone that shoots at planets in the latest version that might help make things easier for you. ;)

Notable changes in v1.130919.13:

* Kid Mode
* More music during gameplay
* Fixed music playing before loading volume settings (which could cause sounds even when volume is at 0%)
* Fixed really large worlds spawning immediately on screen (as opposed to spawning off screen and slowly coming into the viewport)
* More leaderboards/achievements (Android only)
* Other bugfixes and tweaks.

Edvard:
BTW Version 1.130917.12

I added a "Kid Mode" to the game, which gives you a little drone that shoots at planets in the latest version that might help make things easier for you. ;)
--- End quote ---

Actually, I liked the challenge of having to avoid a world you already made tiny provides.  It's like a 'bonus' difficulty.  Don't know if you had that in mind when you coded it, but it works.  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version