ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Help with Proofing?

<< < (3/3)

Renegade:
Thank you!

I've updated the file with revisions. (Nothing major so far, so if you have the previous version, that's perfectly fine.)

Renegade:
Owww I had to sent the feedback in a private message ?
Must i do something else ?
-Contro (September 13, 2013, 08:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

Send it by email to the address I listed above in the original post. I don't think you can send files by PM. (Thanks!)

Contro:
 :-[
What file i have to send ?
What file sent you 4wd ?¿?¿?¿
A corrected text ? But the text is wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coloquial language. I have to see several phrases in the translator.
I think only 4wd or any other clever native can give you in deepness details of the text.  :tellme:
I even have to see for DD significance. First I suppose to be Big Breasts, but finally assumed Design Driver.
 :-\
 ;D

Renegade:
:-[
What file i have to send ?
What file sent you 4wd ?¿?¿?¿
A corrected text ? But the text is wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coloquial language. I have to see several phrases in the translator.
I think only 4wd or any other clever native can give you in deepness details of the text.  :tellme:
I even have to see for DD significance. First I suppose to be Big Breasts, but finally assumed Design Driver.
 :-\
 ;D
-Contro (September 13, 2013, 09:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hahaha! :D

4wd pointed out some minor errors/typos. Don't worry about those. Proofing your own work is a really bad idea. (I'll actually proof it for grammar/spelling later, but I need to let it "rest" for a bit for that.)

Don't worry about the specific language used. A critique on parts of the story/plot would be great.

Contro:
It's a short story in my opinion.  :-[
But You give the two signal points : the antenna and the eye patch. So when He takes off the patch..... Natural ..... Or naturally hypernatural. The antenna receives the signal. Rather is a scientific story and you, that likes and understand mobiles, knows than in a few years the soldiers will have implants.

;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version