ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Feature Requests For Region Captures - Use Arrow Keys and Solid Region Lines

<< < (2/3) > >>

mouser:
Yes, i will for sure try to get the crosshairs options in the next version.
Arrow keys i will see, but make no promises.

nschloss:
I too would appreciate being able to nudge the crosshair selection during capture - it would be a great benefit.  For me it's simply more efficient - if I can get it exactly right on capture then I don't have to crop again in SC.  Mouse control (at least with mine) is not as accurate as I would like but being able to nudge by pixel using the cursor keys would be awesome.  I have experienced this functionality in testing other capture utilities and find it very useful.  Hope to see it included!

edejongh:
Hi,
Fully supports this. I capture Spreadsheets quite a lot and always have trouble to get exact regions captured. I also understand it can be done in editor but would save a lot of time doing it directly in region selection.
Use it in other capture program and its the one (for me) functionality that keeps me going back to it.
Would appreciate.
Thanks.

cmpm:
In the preferences, Selection Capture Options, if you set When to use Red Box to Objects and Regions, you will get an easy adjustable red box using Region Capture. It can not be adjusted with the arrow keys, but with the mouse pulling it around, it may be a more accurate capture then using region capture without the red box mode.

edejongh:
The selection that way is basically the same as normal region capture is it not?
Moving the region with the mouse is a lot more difficult than with the cursor for detailed selection.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version