ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Dannon "fruit on the bottom" yogurt missing in Miami

<< < (2/2)

cranioscopical:
It almost has the consistency of Crisco shortening.  It doesn't run when you tip the container.
--- End quote ---

I'd run when you tip the container! Who wants to drown in an avalanche of Crisco? I have enough trouble in my life already. Heck, I'm already an orphan... on both sides.

MilesAhead:
It almost has the consistency of Crisco shortening.  It doesn't run when you tip the container.
--- End quote ---

I'd run when you tip the container! Who wants to drown in an avalanche of Crisco? I have enough trouble in my life already. Heck, I'm already an orphan... on both sides.

-cranioscopical (July 03, 2013, 02:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

With me it doesn't matter. I'm a fruit already on the bottom!! Or is it that my bottom is in Fruit Of The Loom?  Anyway I can get Strawberry Banana FOTB Dannon, but it's "Greek Style" which seems to be the new "thing" for all yogurt these days.  :)

J-Mac:

With me it doesn't matter. I'm a fruit already on the bottom!! Or is it that my bottom is in Fruit Of The Loom?  Anyway I can get Strawberry Banana FOTB Dannon, but it's "Greek Style" which seems to be the new "thing" for all yogurt these days.  :)

-MilesAhead (September 09, 2013, 03:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

+1

But I fear they are all abandoning their regular products and coming out with these new "Greek Style" products. Why? Because it's still just a container of yogurt and a little bit of fruit but they can apparently charge a whole lot more because it's "Greek". I don’t get it...  I just want the old "Fruit on the Bottom" Dannon!

Jim

MilesAhead:

With me it doesn't matter. I'm a fruit already on the bottom!! Or is it that my bottom is in Fruit Of The Loom?  Anyway I can get Strawberry Banana FOTB Dannon, but it's "Greek Style" which seems to be the new "thing" for all yogurt these days.  :)

--- End quote ---

+1

But I fear they are all abandoning their regular products and coming out with these new "Greek Style" products. Why? Because it's still just a container of yogurt and a little bit of fruit but they can apparently charge a whole lot more because it's "Greek". I don't get it...  I just want the old "Fruit on the Bottom" Dannon!

Jim
-J-Mac (September 09, 2013, 03:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

I know how you feel. I just found "Miller" yogurt, made by Quaker.  They had an answer to Dannon called "Fruit Up" with the mouse fruit at the top and the white base underneath.  The raspberry was especially good.  After a couple of weeks, it's gone and now they have "corner" with supposedly more natural fruit you can dump into the white stuff.  But I like the Raspberry mouse.  It was smooth.  Also you didn't have to muck about with the packaging.  Just pull the lid off and dip your spoon in.  :)

J-Mac:

With me it doesn't matter. I'm a fruit already on the bottom!! Or is it that my bottom is in Fruit Of The Loom?  Anyway I can get Strawberry Banana FOTB Dannon, but it's "Greek Style" which seems to be the new "thing" for all yogurt these days.  :)

--- End quote ---

+1

But I fear they are all abandoning their regular products and coming out with these new "Greek Style" products. Why? Because it's still just a container of yogurt and a little bit of fruit but they can apparently charge a whole lot more because it's "Greek". I don't get it...  I just want the old "Fruit on the Bottom" Dannon!

Jim
-J-Mac (September 09, 2013, 03:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

I know how you feel. I just found "Miller" yogurt, made by Quaker.  They had an answer to Dannon called "Fruit Up" with the mouse fruit at the top and the white base underneath.  The raspberry was especially good.  After a couple of weeks, it's gone and now they have "corner" with supposedly more natural fruit you can dump into the white stuff.  But I like the Raspberry mouse.  It was smooth.  Also you didn't have to muck about with the packaging.  Just pull the lid off and dip your spoon in.  :)
-MilesAhead (September 09, 2013, 03:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yogurt Tip of the Day - After mixing the fruit up in the yogurt, cover it back up with Press 'n Seal or similar and put it in the freezer. Eat it frozen... excellent!  (I was doing it without mixing it up first; till my daughter told me to mix it first...  :)  )

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version